Spend $75 & above to receive a Peppermint Essential Oil (worth $15) FREE!
100 Weight Loss Tips
Maximise your weight loss potential with these 100 weight loss tips that work for you! Sensible weight loss should be seen as an overall lifestyle change which involves eating a healthy balanced diet and doing plenty of physical activity.
Top tips for healthy weight loss:
● Measure your body mass index (BMI) and waist circumference to help you find out if you have a healthy bodyweight.
● To lose weight, the energy you take in from food must be less than the energy you use.
● Counting macros can be an effective strategy for people looking to lose weight, build muscle and improve cardio or overall fitness levels.
The three macronutrients — protein, carbohydrate and fat — are all required for energy and fat loss.
● Eat a Nutrient-Dense diet and not just a caloric deficit diet. Where your calories come from also matters a lot!
● Eating breakfast with more protein may help you move toward your weight loss goals.
● Set yourself realistic goals to achieve a healthy weight. Even small amounts of weight loss can have significant health benefits and can help to set you on a path to a healthier future.
● Guidelines recommend that you should try to lose weight gradually, about 0.5-1.0kg a week.
● Different approaches to weight loss will be successful for different individuals, so try to find a weight-loss plan which will work for you.
● Try to make healthy diet and lifestyle changes you can keep, even after you have reached your desired weight, so you do not regain the weight you have lost!
Health benefits of losing weight:
Weight loss can reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and some cancers.
It can also reduce the risk of high blood pressure, angina (heart condition causing chest pain), high blood cholesterol levels, lower back and joint pain, fertility problems and many other chronic diseases.