Spend $120 & above to receive a Nutri Yuan Yang 7 Days FREE worth $35!
Ginger oil has a warm, spicy scent and can be used in aromatherapy and for a variety of topical applications in the skin and hair. It has astringent, anti-inflammatory properties and that it could be helpful in easing feelings of nausea.
Ginger oil has a warm, spicy scent and can be used in aromatherapy and for a variety of topical applications in the skin and hair. It has astringent, anti-inflammatory properties and that it could be helpful in easing feelings of nausea. It works effectively to repair the epidermis. Whether it is blemishes, hyperpigmentation or more stubborn scars, its healing properties leave skin more soothed and even.
• Relieves nausea
• Promotes hair health and growth
• Improves skin appearance
How To Use
● To freshen room – Add 10 to 15 drops to 30ml of water. Pour into a spray bottle. Shake before every spray.
● To improve sleep – Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser. (beneficial for those suffering from insomnia)
● To soothe scalp with dandruff – Add 2 drops to your regular shampoo.
● For an anti-dandruff hair mask – Combine 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil, 5 drops Extra Virgin Olive Carrier Oil and 1 tsp. Lemon Juice. Massage this anti-septic hair blend into the scalp and leave it on for 15-30 minutes before rinsing it out with a regular mild shampoo. This treatment can be repeated three times a week to prevent a dry and itchy scalp and to stimulate hair growth.
● For a hair mask that stimulates hair growth by boosting circulation to the scalp – Combine 10 drops Ginger Essential Oil and 10 drops Jojoba Carrier Oil in a small bowl. Massage this blend in circular motions into the scalp and leave it on for 30 minutes, before rinsing it off in the shower and shampooing the hair as usual. This mask will not only inhibit the thinning and loss of hair, but it will also nourish the strands with fatty acids, thereby stimulating hair growth.